There is nothing like buying Christmas books for kids. Books about Christmas are fun, relaxing, and the perfect way to wind down for bed before Santa comes. In Iceland, the tradition is to exchange books on Christmas Eve and stay up all night reading and eating chocolate. Even if you can’t stay up all night reading books, why not start a new tradition and read a Christmas book with your child before bed this Christmas?
Christmas Books For Kids
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas-This classic is great to read with your kids each year, over and over again.
- The Polar Express-Filled with beautiful illustrations and an amazing adventure.3. The Berenstein Bears and The Joy of Giving-Teach your kids the joy of giving with these classic bears.
- Where Would Santa Go?-This book is told from Santa’s point of view as he shows children his favorite places all around the world.
- Merry Christmas, Mouse (If You Give)-Mouse from If You Give A Mouse A Cookie decorates his Christmas tree.
More Books For Kids
5. The Berenstein Bears: The Night Before Christmas-Read this classic with the Berenstein Bears.
6. Baby Shark: Merry Christmas, Baby Shark-It’s Christmas Eve and Baby Shark can’t sleep. However, in his dreams awaits a winter wonderland.
7. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer-This book is based on the beloved classic television show.
8. I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas-This book is based on the classic holiday song and is perfect for any child who has asked for a pet for Christmas.
9. The Birth of Jesus-This pop-up book tells the story of the reason for the season.
10. Worst Christmas Break Ever-This book is the first in the Brad Finckley series, bound to make both kids and adults laugh out loud. For ages 9-12.
11. The Snowman-This classic story is beautifully illustrated. It is the story of a boy who builds a snowman on a winter day but little does he know the snowman will come alive in his dreams. This is a wordless story, you tell the story from the pictures.
12. Pete the Cat Saves Christmas-In this twist on The Night Before Christmas, Pete the cat teaches us that it is important to give your all in the spirit of Christmas.
13. The Night Before Christmas-No Christmas is complete without this traditional story.
14. Merry Christmas Mom and Dad-Join Mercer Mayer’s Little Critter as he celebrates Christmas.
15. Llama Llama Holiday Drama-Christmas is coming and little Llama has to wait. This is one thing he doesn’t like doing. However, in all the hustle and bustle and waiting for the magical day of Christmas, Llama learns something very special.
Grab one of these books today and start a new tradition with your children this Christmas season.