Looking to spend some time with your kids and help others? I have found a very unique way for you to do so. Introducing the Ha-Ha Color Me Joke Book, the world’s first social coloring book. Author Neesha Mirchandani has a passion for both reconnecting kids and parents amidst a busy lifestyle and for helping foster kids. She decided to combine these two passions and created the Ha-Ha Color Me Joke Book. It is a great way for kids and parents to spend time together, telling each other jokes and coloring, as well as growing important developmental skills. It also helps foster kids in need because for every copy purchased, a child in need receives a copy also.
Looking to Spend Some Time With Your Kids And Help Others?
Here are some benefits both parents and children will get from the Ha-Ha Color Me Joke Book.
- Growth in hand/eye coordination
- Growth in fine motor skills
- Growth in social interaction and self-confidence
- Improved reading skills
- The ability to break the ice by telling a joke if a child is shy
- Having lots of fun jokes to share
- Parents get to spend quality time with their children
- Busy Moms will be guaranteed five minutes of peace. (I can hear you all running for the bathroom now.) 🙂
- Parents can make a difference in another child’s life. For every copy sold, a child in need receives a copy. It’s a total win-win for everyone.
What are you waiting for? Grab a copy of the Ha-Ha Color Me Joke Book to help your child laugh, learn and help another child today.