Get my latest book, Belonging Season.
Merrick Taylor is broken. All his life he was told he was a loser, a failure. After a blowout argument with his family, he finally strikes out on his own, heading to sunny California. But he soon finds himself more lost and alone.
Hollyn Steele is a survivor of narcissistic abuse at the hands of her biological father. She met Merrick after joining a support group online. When they talk, she can literally feel his pain, and they quickly grow close. When the troubled young man disappears, Hollyn has no idea what happened. Until she gets a call that changes everything…
Carrie Lowrance loves writing clean and wholesome romance novels. When she isn’t penning stories about swoon-worthy couples and life-changing drama, then she’s cooking and baking, reading, or watching the occasional television show or movie. She lives in Tennessee with her husband James and her sweet cat, Cupcake.
Belonging Season (Steele Family Saga Book 2)
He was searching for somewhere to belong…
Merrick Taylor is broken. All his life he was told he was a loser, a failure. Growing up with an absent father and a narcissistic mother was hard enough. Throw in a diagnosis of mental illness, and things even got worse.
After a blowout argument with his family, he finally strikes out on his own, heading to sunny California. But he soon finds himself more lost and alone.
She could be the family he needs…
Hollyn Steele is a survivor of narcissistic abuse at the hands of her biological father.
She met Merrick after joining a support group online. When they talk, she can literally feel his pain, and they quickly grow close. When the troubled young man disappears, Hollyn has no idea what happened. Until she gets a call that changes everything…
Can Merrick overcome his past and become the man God has called him to be? Can Hollyn’s unconditional love open his guarded heart?
When divine intervention and a loving heart work together, miracles can happen…
Someone To Catch My Teardrops (Steele Family Saga Book 1)
In the darkest times, love lifts us up into the light…
Devastated after a personal tragedy, country music superstar Grantland
Steele just wanted to take some time off to grieve. Instead, he loses
everything. His recording contract goes up in smoke, his staff abandon
him, and his career is put on hold indefinitely.
Enter McRae Torrison…
Returning home for the first time in years, McRae’s life also seems to be
stuck in a rut. To make ends meet, she takes a job at the local grocery
store, but it isn’t enough. Desperate to find higher-paying work, she signs
on as a personal chef for a local family. But little does she know, her new
employer is none other than Grantland Steele himself… her college crush.
When Grantland tries to stage a comeback, tragedy strikes again, drawing them even closer together. And leading them both to wonder if the thing that’s been missing from their lives… is each other?
Can these two lost souls heal each other’s hearts, and finally find
My Miles And Me
Hi, my name is Creeper the sweeper. I spend my days cleaning the house, every nook and cranny. Cleaning gives me great joy. The only thing that makes me sad is, it scares Miles, the families baby boy.
His crying and screaming went on for months and months and to be honest, it put me in quite a funk. But then one day something changed, Miles crawled toward me and started putting stickers all over my face! From then on, we’ve been best friends, my Miles and me.
But then one day, something happened and I got sick! Will my friendship with Miles survive?
- Read the Prologue: Belonging Season (Steele Family Saga Book 2)Merrick held back his tears as he stood there rubbing his cheek, the sting prevalent. “I’m sick of your excuses, Merrick.” she said, raising her hand and slapping him across the face. “Now. Get in there and act like a part of this family until the last person goes home. Make me look good for… Read more: Read the Prologue: Belonging Season (Steele Family Saga Book 2)
- Coming Soon: My Miles and Me.My name is Creeper, the super deluxe sweeper, and I was proud as could be. I had been bought by a really neat family! Faithfully I worked hard and served them well. Never wanting them to be sorry they’d bought me on sale. Bright red in color with chrome trim shining, my five-horse motor hummed… Read more: Coming Soon: My Miles and Me.
- Read The First Pages of Don’t Eat Your Boogers (You’ll Turn Green).Goober McGee had a habit. Some kids chewed their fingernails, other kids stretched out their clothes. Goober ate his boogers. It wasn’t like he enjoyed it, but most of the time he didn’t have a tissue. So what was he supposed to do? He never dreamed it would become such an issue until one day….… Read more: Read The First Pages of Don’t Eat Your Boogers (You’ll Turn Green).
- Read the First Pages of Brock’s Bad Temper (And The Time Machine).Brock had a temper. He was downright mean. If he didn’t get his way, he would kick and he would scream. He would push and shove and yell, “Give me that!”. If he didn’t get his way, he would throw a temper tantrum in three seconds flat. He would scrunch up his eyes and his… Read more: Read the First Pages of Brock’s Bad Temper (And The Time Machine).
- Read 5 Poems From Lithium Dreams And Melancholy Sunrise.Note I feel the fire of rage burning within me The invisible pain fills my heart Blue blood trickling from a heart barely beating The full moon drives me to insanity As I sit alone in painful peace Waiting for you to come back, you see Through my tear-filled eyes, I see The constant sadness… Read more: Read 5 Poems From Lithium Dreams And Melancholy Sunrise.
- Read 5 Poems From The Safety Of ObjectsFalling Falling, falling, descending from the skyAgainst a background of grey, we drift slowly byWe are all different, yet we have the same nameSome of us stay and some of us dieI just landed in someone’s eyeAnd become a tear that they cry Chocolate Rich and creamy Dark and sweet Non-prescription Can’t be beat White,… Read more: Read 5 Poems From The Safety Of Objects